This high-quality LARP sword comes in a design favored by samurai during the feudal period of Japan. The Traditional LARP Katana features a straight, single-edged blade that has been hand-painted for an authentic metal appearance. A small, oval crossguard protect the handle, which is bound in menuki-style with durable leather. This excellent LARP blade is made from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and is finished with a strong latex coating. When picking out a foam weapon for your next LARP battle, be sure to consider this classic LARP samurai sword!
The hilt and pommel colors of this LARP sword will vary. They come in gold, silver, or bronze. The color of the handle may vary as well. Unfortunately, we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 23.6 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 2 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.