Warrior, put on the Thibaud Tabard before you head out on your important quest. You should look great when representing your kingdom. Made from 100 percent cotton, this tabard comes in two colors and a range of sizes. The sleeveless tabard has a rounded neckline. Next, the tabard ends at the shins. A slit at the hem starts just below the hips. There is a slit in center front and center back. This allows for greater mobility of the wearer. In addition, the cut of the medieval tabard allows for layering with other pieces such as chainmail or a gambeson, not included, perfect for truly customizing your look. This medieval tabard works well with a variety of styles and characters. You can easily wear it to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
Please note that the model shown above is wearing the black Thibaud Tabard with the Renaud Hooded Tunic (BG-1107) in black, sold separately.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Shin length design
- Slit in front and back hem for mobility
- Works with a variety of styles
- Great for reenacting, LARPing, and more
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: Chest – 36.6-38.2 Inches, Waist – 31.5-32.3 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 39.8-41.3 Inches, Waist – 35.4-36.2 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.9-44.5 Inches, Waist – 37.8-38.6 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.1-47.6 Inches, Waist – 42.5-43.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49.2-50.8 Inches, Waist – 47.2-48 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 52.4-53.9 Inches, Waist – 51.2-52 Inches
Measurements are approximate.