One of the most well-known Vikings was Ragnar Lothbrok, who was famous for enacting multiple raids against England and France. The Ragnar Viking Pants replicate the type of clothing such a vicious warrior would likely have worn. These cotton pants are loose-fitting, so they do not impede movement. The pants are designed to be worn with a belt, not included. There are five belt loops to hold a belt. The pant length covers the entirety of the leg to maintain warmth in the winter months. Their design is based on the trousers found at the archaeological dig at Thorsberg Moor, ensuring their historical accuracy. The Ragnar Viking Pants come in black, hemp, brown, or sand, making them a versatile garment that can pair with any Renaissance or medieval ensemble.
- Based on Viking pants found at Thorsberg Moor
- Fit loosely around the legs for comfort and flexibility
- Great for wear in the winter
- Come in black, hemp, brown, or sand
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton