In the deadly chill of the Scandinavian winter, even the gods must keep warm. The Loki Viking Coat is a garment fit for the trickster god himself and is sure to keep your heart warm with the fires of mirth even in the coldest weather. This wool blend overcoat replicates the classic Viking klappenrock. It features long sleeves and a hem that sweeps the knees, ensuring warmth all along your body, and it closes in the front via an overlapping design that can be held shut by way of a belt. The Loki Viking Coat comes in blue, brown, dark grey, and red, and it is the perfect item to keep you warm during Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments.
- Based on the historic klappenrock overcoat worn by Vikings
- Overlaps in the front to keep body heat in
- Comes in blue, brown, dark grey, or red
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers