As you walk through the village streets at night, you lift the hood on the Renaud Hooded Tunic to conceal your face from unwanted eyes. Made from 100 percent cotton, this hooded Viking tunic comes in three colors and a range of sizes. It has long sleeves as well as a full, rounded hood. Next, the hem has a full-length design. A slit in front starts at the hips and ends at the hem. There is a slit in center front and center back. This allows for greater mobility of the wearer. In addition, the cut of the Norse tunic allows for layering with other pieces and truly customizing your look. This medieval tunic works well with a variety of styles and characters. Wear the Renaud Hooded Tunic to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
- Comes in three colors and a range of sizes
- Features a hooded design
- Full length and has long sleeves
- Works with a variety of styles
- Great for reenacting, LARPing, and more
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: Chest – 36.6-38.2 Inches, Waist – 31.5-32.3 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 39.8-41.3 Inches, Waist – 35.4-36.2 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.9-44.5 Inches, Waist – 37.8-38.6 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.1-47.6 Inches, Waist – 42.5-43.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49.2-50.8 Inches, Waist – 47.2-48 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 52.4-53.9 Inches, Waist – 51.2-52 Inches
Measurements are approximate.