During the Middle Ages, fashion was a luxury reserved for the nobles. The ordinary people were more concerned with keeping themselves warm than looking hot. The Simple Tie Medieval Shirt perfectly captures this rustic style. This long-sleeve cotton shirt fits loosely over the body, and its hem ends at the waist, allowing for ease of movement. Its front features a V-neck design with two ribbons that can be tied together to close the neck in the event of chilly weather. The modest design of the Simple Tie Medieval Shirt lends itself to historical authenticity and makes this the perfect garment for peasants or blacksmiths at Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments.
- Based on the types of clothing worn by ordinary people in the Middle Ages
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Has a V-neck front with ribbons for tying
- Has long sleeves for warmth in chilly weather
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton