Tyr is one of the oldest known European gods whose role shifted from principal deity to Norse god of justice over the centuries. The Tyr Viking Tunic allows you to emulate the poise and power of Tyr without having to feed your hand to a wolf. This long-sleeved, wool blend tunic fits loosely over the body and features an authentic medieval V-neck design. Its hem extends just slightly past the waist, and its sides are slitted for ease of movement. The Tyr Viking Tunic is woven with a lovely grey herringbone pattern, and it comes in black, olive, and burgundy, allowing your Renaissance fair wardrobe to be both warm and versatile.
- Inspired by medieval Viking tunics
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Features long sleeves to retain body heat in the winter months
- Sides are slitted at the waist for ease of movement
- Comes in black, olive, or burgundy herringbone patterns
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made of 40% wool, 30% polyester, and 30% polyacrylic