The claymore is a symbol of Scotland and its Highland warriors. The Silver and Gold Claymore stylizes this beloved weapon for a great display piece. Made of 440 stainless steel, the blade features gold detailing showing a heraldry shield and geometric design below the Marto logo. The crossguard has a central rampart lion and quatrefoils on the ends. The arms of the guard tilt towards the blade. Fleur-de-lys decorate the quatrefoils. The tapered wooden handle also features the fleur-de-lys design as well as a rampart unicorn. The pommel showcases a lion and unicorn in battle in addition to decorative ridges. The crossguard, grip, and pommel all feature silver and gold plating. This decorative sword looks great in an office or as part of a Scottish costume.
- Completely decorative
- Fleur-de-lys motif
- Quatrefoil handguard design
- Lion and unicorn on the pommel
- Has Marto logo
- Great for as a decor piece or accessory
- Made of 440 stainless steel, silver and 24k gold plating, and wood
- Overall Length: 57 Inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds 11.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.