Robin Hood and his merry men are well-known to this day. Celebrate this beloved folk hero and his cunning crew by getting the Sword of Robin Hood. Made from mirror polished 420 stainless steel, the blade of this sword has on one side the effigies of Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, and Little John aka John Little surrounded by decorative vine details. On the other side of the blade is the Sheriff of Nottingham and his cronies. Under the crossguard is the Marto stamp. The crossguard features gold toned stags, angels, and a central cross shield. The grip is alternative stripes of engraved vines and dark leather. The pommel has a central green stone surrounded by a circle. The circle has Robin of Locksley written on one side and Earl of Huntington on the other side. The vines on the grip and the writing on the pommel are also gold toned. This commemorative sword looks great in any sword collection and makes a great gift.
- Completely decorative
- Engraving of Robin Hood characters on blade
- Stags and angels on crossguard
- Alternating design on grip
- Robin of Locksley and Earl of Huntington on pommel
- Great for collections or display
- Made from 420 stainless steel
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
Measurements are approximate.