There are many iconic images from Scotland, and one of the most notable is a tartan-clad Highlander fighting against English oppression. This Short Brass Wallace Sword is inspired by the mighty greatsword wielded by William Wallace. Downsized to a hand and a half sword, this recreation sword has massive appeal. The stainless steel blade features a leather-wrapped ricasso foregrip, allowing for varied holds while sparring. The scent stopper pommel and guard are brass in color, creating a vivid contrast with the leather-wrapped grip. A brown leather sheath protects the blade during transport and storage. Whether you plan to wear the Short Brass Wallace Sword to a medieval festival or display it in your home, this Scottish sword will make a great impression.
- Completely decorative
- A smaller version of a traditional claymore
- Ricasso is wrapped to form a foregrip
- Guard and pommel have a brass finish
- Includes a brown sheath for easy storage
- Great for costuming, collecting, and display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Ricasso and handle are wrapped in leather
- Guard and pommel are made of brass cast metal
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 29 Inches
There are no reviews yet.