As the enemy approaches your hidden location, you know that you must attack. You pick up the Sapper LARP Shovel and prepare yourself. Made from soft EVA foam, this unique weapon has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip, in addition to a latex coating. This LARP weapon features a design based on the Russian MPL-50 entrenching shovel. It has a rectangular shovel head with a pointed tip. The shovel head has a triangular connection to the shaft. Half of the shaft has the same rusted finish as the shovel head. The rest of the shaft has a contoured shape with a wood-like finish. The contoured shape helps with grasping the item. This foam shovel works for any character inside a post-apocalyptic world.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Based on Russian MPL-50 shovel
- Realistic appearance
- Has a rusted finish
- Contoured handle for better grip
- Great for LARP events
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.4 Inches
- Head Length: 6.3 Inches
- Head Width: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 5.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.