Crafted from durable closed cell foam, the LARP Corsair Cutlass follows a design perfect for both high fantasy and historical roles. Become a swashbuckling buccaneer from the golden age of piracy with this sword at your side. Possessing a curved scimitar blade, this LARP weapon is best suited for chopping and piercing through the flesh of your foes. A single quillon forms form the basket of the hilt. Wrapping made from split-leather strengthens the grip.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. The handle colors may vary from black or brown. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 37.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Blade Width: 3 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Hilt Width: 5 Inches
- Weight: 11 oz.
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.