Soldiers marching onto the battlefield need to protect their heads from attack. They wear armour like this Dome Riveted Round Ring Chainmail Coif. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this coif comes with a natural finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern weave with dome head riveting. The coif features a full mantle. This style of chainmail is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period. It also has a square opening for the face. Also, it makes a wonderful addition to many medieval costumes. This Dome Riveted Round Ring Chainmail Coif is great for historical reenactments and Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Dome head riveting
- Natural finish
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- Square opening for the face
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.