No matter if you wish to dress like the Black Prince or prefer a dark aesthetic, don the Blackened Chainmail Coif for battle. Made from 16 gauge steel, this chainmail coif comes in one size. It has a rectangular opening. The coif covers the neck and head. It is made from round rings. Each butted ring has a diameter of 9.5 millimeters. The rings form a traditional 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. In addition, the rings feature a blackened finish. It is great for historical reenactments, faires, and LARP battles.
- Comes in one size
- Features a blackened finish
- Has 4-in-1 pattern
- Great for reenactments and LARP events
- Made of 16 gauge high carbon steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- One Size Fits Most.
- Ring Diameter: 9.5 Millimeters