Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Lead your clan with confidence, pride, and some great Viking style. Add the Chestnut Richard Mens Viking Outfit to your wardrobe. This Nordic look suits a range of different characters.
To begin with, this Norse mens outfit includes the Chestnut Richard Short Sleeve Viking Tunic as well as a pair of pants and a belt. The short-sleeve tunic comes in multiple sizes. Meanwhile, the pants and belt also have multiple color options.
In addition, there are various optional pieces. There is a drinking horn, pair of boots, a spearhead, and a pole stave. The boots come in a range of sizes. With the spearhead and stave, you can create your own mighty spear for your Norse warrior outfit. Together, all of these pieces make it easy to get a cohesive look for your next reenactment, LARP, or Renaissance faire event!
Each of these pieces looks great on its own, but when you put them together, you get a complete Viking look ready to impress. In addition, this Viking costume works well as a base for your own character creation.
Best of all, you’ll save 5% when you purchase these items as part of this Viking bundle outfit. We make it easy to get the look you want for historical and fantasy costuming events.
- Includes multiple clothing pieces and optional accessories
- Save 5% on entire mens Viking outfit
- Easy way to create a cohesive look
- Suits a variety of characters
- Works well for reenactments and cosplay use
Here is what you get:
- Richard Short Sleeve Viking Tunic – Chestnut #LC-8085K
- Ketill Canvas Pants #MY100097
- Peasants Medieval Ring Belt #DK2000
- Great Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder #HW-700588H
- Odin Viking Boots – Brown #LC-054B
- Long Bladed Hewing Spearhead #600444
- 24 Inch Pole Stave #OX008
Sizing and Measurements:
- Richard Mens Viking Outfit – Chestnut
- Small: Chest – 35.8-38.2 Inches, Hips – 35.4-37 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6-41.7 Inches, Hips – 37.4-39 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.1-44.5 Inches, Hips – 39.4-40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9-46.9 Inches, Hips – 41.3-42.9 Inches
- XX-Large Chest – 47.2-50.4 Inches, Hips – 43.3-46.9 Inches
- XXX-Large Chest – 50.8-53.9 Inches, Hips – 47.2-49.2 Inches
- Ketill Canvas Pants
- X-Small/Small: Waist Circumference – 48 Inches, Outseam – 41 Inches, Inseam – 30.75 Inches, Calf Circumference – 23.5 Inches, Calf Drawstring to Hem – 13.5 Inches
- Medium: Waist Circumference – 57.5 Inches, Outseam – 44.25 Inches, Inseam – 33.5 Inches, Calf Circumference – 25.5 Inches, Calf Drawstring to Hem – 15 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Waist Circumference – 62 Inchesm, Outseam – 47 Inches, Inseam – 36 Inches, Calf Circumference – 30.5 Inches, Calf Drawstring to Hem – 18 Inches
- Peasants Medieval Ring Belt
- To secure the ring belt you must tie a knot through the ring, the knot generally takes up about 12-15 Inches of the leather. Keep this in mind when selecting the length, as you do not want the Ring Belt to be too short after the knot is tied. Our Ring Belts are available in 63 Inches and 71 Inches long.
- Great Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder
- Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Odin Viking Boots – Brown
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. Runs true to size. These are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard. This is a handmade item that is measured by hand. Please allow for approximately 1-2 Inches of variation from measurements shown.
- Long Bladed Hewing Spearhead
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Blade Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.25 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 1.1 Inches
- 24 Inch Pole Stave
- Length: 24 Inches
- Diameter: 1.25 Inches