Although we do not know the exact form and shape of the Viking hewing spear, we do know that they were used. This is a spear that would thrust effectively, and yet have the power to cut decisively. The blade is made from high carbon steel and is slim and attractive. It is just the spear to carry on your next medieval outing. The shaft or pole is not included, but can be bought separately.
Made by Windlass.
- Fully functional
- Quality Spearhead made from high carbon steel
- Does not include a shaft, you will need to attach it to one
- Slim, simple, attractive design
- Does not have a sharpened edge
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Blade Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.25 Inches