Before you slide your favorite steel helmet onto your head, add comfort and safety to your costuming experience with the Black Quilted Arming Cap. This padded hood keeps your head protected from the harsh surface of steel and helps cushion it during battle.
Made of cotton canvas, this handmade arming cap is stuffed with wool felt padding. Then, quilted lines that follow the contour of the head add structure and durability to its design. This arming cap covers the top, sides, and back of the head.
Secure the fit with a self-tie fabric cord under your chin. The medieval arming cap is meant to fit close to the head. This makes it easier to wear with helmets and even under chainmail coifs.
Whether dressing as a royal knight, Crusader, or medieval foot soldier, this quilted arming cap is an essential for any armoured look. Make it a regular addition to your medieval knight costume or reenactment armour kit. Even when not battling, the black arming cap brings extra detail to historical looks. It also adds warmth and, because of its thick padded structure, a degree of protection when worn on its own.
- Protects top, back, and sides of the head
- Secures with self-tie cord under chin
- Essential accessory for helmet wearing
- Great for LARP, reenactment, Renaissance faires, and more
- Must-have armoured knight costume accessory
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand was cold and lay flat to dry.
There are no reviews yet.