Perfect for pairing with our other Arthur arming wear, the Arthur Padded Collar is an excellent piece to wear under chainmail or steel armour. The medieval collar increases comfort by preventing chafing and pinching as you move during battle. Especially when your re-enactment gear includes pieces like a gorget or spaulders, this neck and shoulder protection is the perfect solution. The padded collar is back-stitched in a diamond pattern that keeps the padding in place. Available in black or brown color options, the padded mantle fastens in the front of the design with the help of a buckled strap.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Perfect for wearing with chainmail or plate armour
- Fastens with a buckled strap in the front
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from cotton and polyester
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Overall Width: 20 Inches
- Length: Front – 10 Inches, Back – 12.5 Inches
- Collar Height: 3.5 Inches