Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Clad in the Leather Praetorian Battle Armor Set, you will very much look the part of a highly ranked warrior and soldier of Ancient Rome. The armor is crafted for both protection and flexibility, and it will serve the warrior that wears it well indeed. This armour set consists of several pieces, including a cuirass with attached pauldrons, a Corinthian styled helmet, a tasseted war skirt, bracers, and greaves. Each piece is made entirely from 9-10 oz. and 5-4 oz. leather while featuring a rich coloration of black and brown that is quite appealing to see. The armor is worn with a series of adjustable leather straps and buckles and laces, in the case of the bracers, to ensure that the whole suit is quite adjustable in terms of size. Impressive in its appearance, this Praetorian Leather Battle Armor Set will turn heads when worn by making anyone look like one of Romes elite defenders and battle-leaders.
- Consists of several pieces of individually offered armor
- Handcrafted entirely from vegetable leather
- Constructed with 9-10 oz. thick leather and soft 4-5 oz. leather
- Decorated with antiqued brass rivets and accents
- Includes a harness, pauldrons, bracers, greaves, war skirt, and helmet
- Hand Dyed in a rich brown and black coloration
- Secured with buckles, straps, and lacing for great adjustability
- Well-suited for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, stage productions, and more
- Perfect for completing Roman looks and protecting you in battle
- Medium: Fits a 32 to 38 Inch chest and waist
- Large: Fits a 38 to 44 Inch chest and waist
- X-Large: Fits a 44 to 50 Inch Chest and waist
- XX-Large: Fits a 50 to 56 Inch Chest and waist
- Helmet: Fits up to a 24-25 Inch head circumference