To a ranking Roman soldier, a war skirt was a stylish addition to their armor and an extra piece of protection to keep him safe in battle. This Praetorian Leather Battle Skirt offers to you a similar accent with ancient style. The skirt is worn about the waist like a belt and is made entirely from a combination of 9-10 oz. and 5-4 oz. leather. Long individual black leather straps drape across the upper legs, while rich brown leather plates adorn the tips of the skirt. This allows the armor to easily move with the wearer. The back of the belt is secured with an adjustable buckle. It pairs perfectly with our Roman armors, especially with our Praetorian leather pieces. More than that, this Praetorian Leather Battle Skirt also acts as a great personal accent and addition for you to use in your next great Roman warrior look.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Praetorian Leather Battle Armor Set (RT-207-Bundle), which includes the Praetorian Leather Battle Skirt alongside the other pieces for this armour set.
- Hand crafted entirely from vegetable leather
- Hand dyed in a rich brown and black coloration
- Constructed with 9-10 oz. thick leather and soft 4-5 oz. leather
- Decorated with antiqued brass rivets
- Consists of individual hanging straps with leather plated tips
- Worn as a belt with a buckle in the back
- Has a highly adjustable fit
- Well-suited for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, stage productions, and more
- Perfect for completing Roman looks and protecting you in battle
There are no reviews yet.