Belonging to the legendary plague doctor of the Middle Ages, this bird-like mask will transform you into one of the beak doctors. The Peste di Venezia Mask shows off the eerie blank eyepieces and curved white beak of this odd figure. Traditionally, herbs and perfumes were placed in the plague doctor mask to protect the doctor from the miasma of sickness around those with the Black Death. Texturing gives the medieval doctor mask a realistic look. Pair this fantastic latex mask with the pictured hat (HS-27728) and floor-length robes for the complete look this Halloween!
Please note that the Doctor Peste Hat (HS-27728) is not included, and may be purchased separately.
- Impressively detailed appearance
- Depicts the bird-like mask of the plague doctor
- Great for concealing your face
- Fantastic for Halloween, costume parties, and themed events
- Made from high-quality latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens