The wolf has long had a reputation as a noble creature, and many tribal leaders have sought to make its power their own. This Grey Wolf Head Mask echoes the look of an ornate headdress that embodies the nature of a wolf spirit. The mask depicts the head and upper jaw of a wolf. The detailing is impressive with such features as bright green eyes, soft brown fur, pointed ears, and large fangs. The mask sits atop the wearers head like a hat, while a lined flap falls down the back. The costume headdress is made from high-quality latex and other fine materials to create a realistic look and feel. Tribal leaders were not the only ones to wear pelts like this as even Norse warriors were said to wear them to channel the animals spirit in a fight. Take up this Grey Wolf Head Mask to create an ancient warrior or to become a lycanthropic nightmare.
- Animal Styled Headdress Modeled After the Wolf
- Displays an Impressive Level of Detail
- Solid Accessory for Tribal and Beserker Looks
- Great Choice for Crafting Animal or Lycanthropic Costumes
- Made from High-Quality Latex with Faux Fur Details
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens