U.S. 1860 reproduced for your Civil War armory! Our Naval Cutlass Sword is hand forged high carbon steel blade. The blade is British military spec steel and will flex over 20 inches and return to true. This is a fine reproduction of the cutlass designed by Ames and first carried in 1860. Its blade and brass basket hand-guard were well suited for the close quarters combat of wooden ships and iron men. The Naval Cutlass Sword comes with a scabbard and a frog to suspend it from your belt.
Please note that this cutlass sword is intended for right-hand use.
Made by Windlass.
- A great Pirate or Naval sword
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional sword – battle ready
- Intended for right-hand use
- Overall Length: 31.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.5 Inches