Headgear has been around for as long as humans have known the cold. The Medieval Wool Cap replicates one of the earliest forms of hats, a traditional cap that was popular throughout most of Europe during the entirety of the Middle Ages and evolved into the sock hat. This stylish wool blend hat takes a squat, slightly boxy form, somewhat resembling a modern beret. Its heavy woolen material is certain to retain heat in the cold winter months, and its style is authentically medieval. The Medieval Wool Cap is best worn with a coif or arming cap, and it comes in blue, grey, black, or natural, making it a versatile article of clothing that matches a great number of medieval ensembles.
- Based on early medieval hats
- Woolen material helps to retain body heat
- Goes great with a coif or arming cap
- Comes in blue, grey, black, and natural
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers