This Medieval Dining Set is all you need for your next meal. You will need to find food first, but besides that, these are the utensils to fit the time and the place for a great medieval feast. These carbon steel utensils are sharp and ready for use. Included here is a fork, spoon, knife, and a leather cover with an easy to latch dowel making this a perfect case of silverware for an adventurer on the go. Fill your belly with a variety of foods with this set of feastware. This is not only a great costume accessory for an assortment of outfits and scenarios, but the utensils are fully function and intended for use. Dont forgo manners when traveling on your next adventure with these handy, well-made utensils.
- Inspired by medieval dining utensils
- Features a fork, spoon, knife, and cover
- Wooden handles have a gold trim
- Easy to latch cover for secure transportation
- Practical use meant for a variety of meals
- Made from carbon steel
- Spoon Length: 7.4 Inches
- Fork Length: 8.5 Inches
- Knife Length: 8.3 Inches
- Cover Length: 10.83 Inches
There are no reviews yet.