Employing the style of 18th century halberds which were wielded by officers as symbols of their rank, the Man at Arms Sergeants Halberd by Cold Steel is a spectacular polearm designed for exceptional quickness and maneuverability in battle. Exemplifying the style of a halberd, this weapon features a slightly curved axe blade on its front with a devastatingly sharp spiked tip and a spur-shaped hook on its spine. These features allow effective thrusting, hooking, slicing, and chopping action, making it great for use against nearly any foe.
This head comes with a long, ash wood shaft. It provides the reach necessary for combat against cavalry and extraordinary leverage to magnify its powerful strikes. Expand your weapon wielding abilities by training with the Man at Arms Sergeants Halberd by Cold Steel.
- Emulates the style of a 18th century officers halberd
- Blade has axe front, spiked tip, and spur-shaped hook
- Long shaft provides phenomenal reach
- An exceptionally high quality weapon
- Functional weapon for combat and training
- Blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Shaft is made of ash wood
- Overall Length: 85.25 Inches
- Head Height: 21.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 64 Inches
- Weight: 62.8 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.