Sometimes known as a pole cleaver, the voulge was commonly used in medieval times past, particularly by the French. Now, this carbon steel Medieval Voulge Head makes it easy to recreate this historic weapon in the modern day. The blade features a large socket at its bottom for securely attaching it to a pole, not included. Two straight, tapering points protrude from the top of the blade and from the back side, while the other side features a wide, curving edge, making the Medieval Voulge Head great for a variety of stabbing and hacking.
- Fully functional
- Made of carbon steel
- Features historic medieval weapon design
- Features socket at bottom end for attaching to a pole
- Pole not included
- Great component for creating your own medieval weapon
- Overall Length: 23.9 Inches
- Width: 8.8 Inches
- Diameter of Socket: 1.25 to 1.4
There are no reviews yet.