Looking for a unique polearm to wield in battle? You should make sure that you check out the Two-Handed Maciejowski Falchion and its design. Based on the weapon displayed in its name-sake bible, this two-handed polearm features a wide, single edged blade. The sides of the blade angle outwards towards the tip. The tip of the carbon steel blade has curved cutouts. These cutouts give it a blunt-looking end. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Attached to the sharpened blade is a long handle. The blade is longer than the handle. The wooden handle has a smooth finish. Pins hold the wood in place. The Two-Handed Maciejowski Falchion makes a unique addition to any historical reenactment or weaponry collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a unique blade design
- Concave cutouts at the tip
- Long, two-handed handle
- Unique addition to a collection
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from carbon steel
- Handle is wood
- Overall Length: 36.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 15.7 Inches
- Maximum Blade Width: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 3.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.