Despite the adulation and reverence given to the sword, the spear was generally the weapon of choice for Vikings. Used as throwing weapons and as pikes, spears were an indispensable part of their daily routine. This Viking spear is hand forged of a tough, high carbon steel. The spearhead includes a 4.5 inch steel socket and the blade is 9.25 inches long, 2 inches wide, and 3/16 an inch thick. The overall length of the Viking spear is 14.75 inches and it weighs in at about 1 lb. The shaft/pole is not included, but can be bought separately.
Made by Windlass.
- Typical weapon of the Vikings
- Does not include a shaft, you will need to attach it to one
- Made of high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 14.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Socket Depth: 4.5 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 1.13 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.