If you need to defend the kingdom or fight as a mercenary, make sure to protect your arms in battle with the Brown Lombard Bracers. Made from leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers secures to arms with straps. Each bracer has three straps.
Also, each bracer has a straight edge near the wrist, a convex edge near the elbow, and tapered sides. They taper inward towards the wrists. Rivets secure multiple diamond-shaped plates onto the medieval bracers. Some of the lighter brown plates have a cross fleury, a cross with fleur-de-lis tips, in a checkerboard pattern. The Brown Lombard Bracers are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with straps
- Sold as a pair
- Features brown crosses fleury
- Ideal for medieval and Renaissance characters
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-ounce leather
- Square plates are 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.