Wield the LARP War Mallet in battle for the ultimate in massive, crushing blows. Formidable and devastating, this LARP weapon has been expertly crafted to make it safe, easy, and satisfying to use for live action roleplay combat. The head of this war hammer features a unique, hollow construction that makes it light weight and easy to maneuver. Made of a strong and flexible latex, it is supported by an interior foam rod to help it maintain its shape. The haft is also made of sturdy, latex-covered foam and features a fiberglass core. Its hand painted nature may result in slight variations in its realistic, dark wood appearance. The LARP War Mallet is a stunning, authentic looking LARP weapon with a medieval feel, ready to strike at your next LARP event.
This LARP weapon is approximately 39.8 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP weapon is a handmade item.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 29.5 Inches
- Head Length: 15.7 Inches
- Head Width: 15.75 Inches
- Head Diameter: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 2.7 Pounds