Our Noble LARP Sword is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Inspired by the cut and thrust swords of the 16th century, this longsword features a double-edged blade and rapier-style hilt. Ornate quillons decorate the crossguard, while an elaborate pommel tops the handle. Split-leather wrapping creates a strong, comfortable grip.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The sword is approximately 43 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.