The enemy army marches towards your forces. With the LARP Falcata in your hand, you and your brave comrades are ready to taste sweet victory today. This foam sword has an EVA foam blade with a fiberglass rod core. This steel colored blade has the typical curved shape near the tip. While the blade is latex foam, the hilt is made of polyurethane foam, which gives the guard, handle, and pommel great durability and detail. The handle has the typical shape of a falcata as it curves at the pommel and guard to protect the hand when resting on the wood-textured grip. Roman scrollwork and additional detailing adorn the gold and steel tone pommel and guard. This sword works great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and even faires.
The Battleworn LARP Falcata has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Curved blade design
- Scrollwork detailing
- Durable construction
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 26 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.6 Inches
- Crossguard Depth: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.7 Inches
- Weight: 12.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.