There was some debate as to whether to call the Kings LARP Mace the grinder. Set with five wicked flanges, each of which is set with four teeth, this wicked mace is one weapon that your foes will certainly learn to fear in battle! Designed with a regal nature in mind, this mace is still a fearsome weapon to behold, with a massive head set with twenty teeth in five rows of four. Still a one-handed weapon, the mace has a steel-grey haft with gold accents, and a leather-wrapped grip for a secure hand-hold.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 42 Inches
- Mace Head Length: 9 Inches
- Mace Head Width: 7 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.