Unleash mighty swings of destructive force onto the LARP battlefield with the Steel LARP Mace. This highly realistic, wicked-looking LARP weapon is made of safe, soft, and shred resistant foam with a protective latex coating. Modeled after medieval blunt force bludgeoning weapons designed to smash in steel armour, this LARP mace has a steel coloration throughout. The mace head has five pointed flanges beneath a topmost point. The haft is steel tone all the way to its leather-wrapped grip, which is followed by a rounded steel tone pommel. The inner fiberglass core is strong and flexible with a protective Kevlar tip. Beat down those who oppose you and intimidate the rest – without causing real harm – when you wield this latex foam medieval mace.
The Steel LARP Mace has an overall length of 37.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 37.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.3 Inches
- Head Height: 11.8 Inches
- Head Width: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.9 Pound
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.