Our John Rackham Pirate shirt is made of rayon viscose fabric and features a banded collar. The front of the shirt has a single ruff with eyelets and cords for adjustability making the pirate comfortable to wear. The John Rackham Pirate shirt has puffy sleeves that have alternating portions of gathered and plain fabric. This pirate shirt would look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits.
John Rackham was nicknamed Calico Jack because he wore clothing made of calico, a white cloth imported from Calcutta, India. On May 1719 he was granted a pardon by Governor Rogers as a part of Rogers general pirate amnesty. It was there he met Anne Bonney, wife of James Bonney, and they became lovers. Law abiding life ashore proved unpalatable, and in August 1719, with other former pirates, Rackham and Bonney stole a ship named William, and returned to piracy.
- Great Piece For Any Pirate Outfit
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable and Adjustable
- Medium: Chest 40 Inches, Sleeve Length 26 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- Large: Chest 42 Inches, Sleeve Length 27 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- X-Large: Chest 44 Inches, Sleeve Length 28 Inches, Length 32 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest 46 Inches, Sleeve Length 29 Inches, Length 33 Inches