Loose-fitted and highly comfortable, this Highlander Tied Sleeves Shirt is an excellent choice for any reenactor to own and wear. As the name implies, it is great for traditional highland styles, as well as for a variety of other looks, too. This shirt is made entirely from 100 percent quality cotton, which makes the shirt light, soft, and incredibly comfortable to wear. The garment is loose-fitting and features a folded collar near the top. The neckline laces closed (or can be left open, depending on the wearers choice). The shirt also has full length sleeves that are loose-fitting and light, with tied sleeve cuffs at the end. This allows the shirt to be worn with sleeves drawn up or left down, fitted about the wrist or left loose. The shirts overall length falls just past the waist, and it is offered in a variety of sizes and colors. Handsome and handy, this Highlander Tied Sleeves shirt is a great garment to have on-hand for medieval era costuming and ensembles, as its overall look is one that fits well into peasant and noble looks, both.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Full Length, Past the Waist Shirt
- Possesses a Laced Up Neckline and Sleeves
- Features Long Sleeves with a Folded Collar
- Offered in A Variety of Sizes and Colors
- Looks Great with Medieval Ensembles, Pirate Looks, Noble Attires, and More
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Events, and More