It may be called a Buttoned Swordsman Shirt, but do not let that fool you into thinking that this shirt is for warriors only. It is not, and with its versatile and appealing look, it can easily be enjoyed in a wide variety of authentic medieval ensembles. Designed with comfort and accuracy in mind, this shirt is made from fine 100 percent cotton fabric in a classic design. The shirt falls past the waist and is adorned with a small collar, with a trail of fine buttons down the front. Loose and comfortable, the shirt also possesses full-length sleeves with traditional cuffs. This ensures that, if worn by a warrior or a duelist, the flowing fabric of the sleeves does not get in the way of the hand or the sword. Effortless and appealing, this Buttoned Swordsman Shirt makes it easy to put together a fine looking medieval era ensemble, and that makes it a vital part of any reenactors wardrobe.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Full Length, Past the Waist Shirt
- Adorned with Fine Buttons on the Front
- Features Long Sleeves with Cuffs and a Collar
- Offered in A Variety of Sizes and Colors
- Looks Great with Medieval Ensembles, Pirate Looks, Noble Attires, and More
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Events, and More