Are you in search of real pirate adventures? Well look no further because the John Coxon Pirate Shirt is authentic and a perfect addition to any pirate outfit. John Coxon Pirate shirt is made from thick and rich Viscose fabric with long cuff sleeves. The eyelets and drawstring has been provided in front for easy adjustability making the pirate comfortable to wear. The John Coxon Pirate shirt will look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits.
John Coxon is known for abducting the governor and the bishop of Santa Maria to Jamaica. He was a late 17th century buccaneer who lived during the Buccaneering Age of Piracy. Coxon quarreled with the other buccaneer captains resulting in them moving in their separate ways and to this date no one knows what happened to John Coxon and his ship.
- Great Piece For Any Pirate Outfit
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable and Adjustable
- Medium: Chest – 44.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26.5 Inches, Overall Length 30.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 47.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27.5 Inches, Overall Length – 30.75 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 53 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27.75 Inches, Overall Length – 32.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 57.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 29 Inches, Overall Length – 34.5 Inches
- XXXL: Chest 50 Inches, Sleeve Length 24 Inches, Length 33 Inches