When Charlemagne was king, he replicated the Round Table structure of King Arthur, picking twelve warriors called paladins to serve by his side. The underclothes such noblemen may have worn has been imaginatively recreated in the Paladin Shirt. This black cotton shirt features long sleeves, providing warmth in the winter while also being lightweight enough to serve as a replacement for a gambeson in the summer. It closes in the front via Velcro, allowing for easy wearing and removal, and it features slitted sides for ease of movement. Its neck is based on the classic Mandarin collar, giving it a style unique enough to be worn on its own. Because of its color and style, the Paladin Shirt pairs well with a wide variety of other medieval clothes, making a fantastic addition to any medieval or Renaissance ensemble.
- Based on clothing that may have been worn by the paladins of Charlemagne
- Features long sleeves for the retention of body heat
- Velcros in the front for easy wearing and removal
- Stylish Nehru collar allows for wear under other clothing or by itself
- Has side slits for ease of movement
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton