From outlaws to lawmen, any kind of gunman should have a place to keep their pistol. Put your replica into the Brown Jack Rackham Pistol Holder. This versatile and sleek replica gun holster works with multiple aesthetics, from steampunk to pirate and, of course, the Wild West. Made from leather, this brown pirate pistol holster is available in left- and right-hand draw options.
Overall, the flintlock holder forms a loop with a taller back and a pointed top edge in front. The back has a series of curves along the sides. Rivets help to form the loop. The holster has a strap that fits onto a stud in front to secure a replica gun, not included. Further down on the front of the holster, there is a strap and pointed buckle, adding some style. An embossed herringbone pattern adorns both straps.
This holster has a loop on the back for hanging on a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Why not feel as suave and powerful as Van Helsing, Doc Holiday, or Blackbeard when facing your next adventure? Keep your gun close at hand with this gun holster.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in left- or right-hand draw
- Sleek and versatile design
- Herringbone embossed detailing
- Fits a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Fits belts up to 2.75 Inches wide
Measurements are approximate.