A soldier is usually interested in carrying extra ammo for a rifle, but carrying a few back-up clips for a pistol is not a bad idea, either. This M1911 Style Dual Magazine Pouch comes in handy for packing away extra clips. This novel little belt pouch is a light weight and easy-to-carry accessory that can easily be slid onto any belt, making it a must-have if you are looking to arm yourself. This belt pouch is crafted from high quality leather. It features a flap with snap closures, as well as two pouches that are designed to accommodate magazines from the M1911 Automatic Pistol replicas. If you are planning on putting together your own soldier or mercenary look for a reenactment, a theater show, or just for costume fun, then perhaps this M1911 Style Dual Magazine Pouch is an accessory to consider. After all, if you are planning on looking armed, you might as well go all-out and look well-armed to boot.
- A Magazine Pouch for M1911 Automatic Pistol Magazines
- Crafted from Brown Heavy-Duty, Top-Grain Leather
- Has a Flap Top and a Snap Closure
- Holds 2 M1911 Pistol Single Stack Magazines
- Fits on Regular and Web Belts
- Belt Loop Width: 3 Inches
- Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.