Across myths and legends, heroes have often wielded a double axe. The Hero’s Axe is no exception and helps to continue the tradition. Made from ZG45 carbon steel, this functional axe features a straight, wooden haft. To begin with, brass studs adorn the bottom of the haft. The studs create texturing for a better grip. The bottom of the haft has a blackened pommel with a loop.
At the top, the axe features a double-edged blade. The black axehead has fan-shaped blades with silver tempered edges. In the center, the axehead has langets that help secure it onto the haft. The langets feature a fleur-de-lis shape. Finally, this axe comes with edge sheaths for safer transport. This axe is great for historical reenactments and cosplay events.
- Fully functional – cuts very well
- A quality weapon, forged for effectiveness
- Double-bladed axe head is forged with tempered edges
- Comes with polished, sharpened edges
- Wooden haft is decorated with brass accents
- Includes two leather edge covers for safe transporting
- Made from ZG45 carbon steel
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Blade Width: 8.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 26.5 Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs.