Hanwei continues to push the envelope with its forging capability in the Trondheim sword, produced as a one-piece forging in pattern-welded high-carbon steel. Patterned after swords that have been discovered in the area around Trodheim, Norway, the sword exhibits early ninth-century styling, a time when the Norwegian Vikings were pillaging Britain and Ireland. The beauty of the blade is matched by the grip and scabbard, both of which are wrapped in top-grain leather, engraved in a classic Viking motif.
Made by Hanwei.
- One-Piece Folded Blade-Guard-Pommel
- Leather over wood core scabbard
- Carved detail in handle and scabbard
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.