Vikings are known as some of the most brutal warriors to have ever existed, so of course their battle weapons must represent that quality. The Practical Viking Broadsword will bring the authenticity you want to your reenactment. Crafted from hardened and tempered 1566 high carbon steel, this blade is unedged and unpointed for safe use, while it is also fullered for a lightweight carry. This sword features a superior balance, allowing it to move swiftly. The hilt of this sword is traditional of Viking swords, with its lobate pommel and short, down turned guard. This sword comes with a wooden scabbard that is designed to minimize blade corrosion and eliminate swelling. Norse warriors of the raiding and pillaging Viking Age will love this Practical Viking Broadsword for their high intensity battle reenactments.
- High carbon steel blade is functional for stage combat
- Blade is hardened and tempered for durability
- Unedged and unpointed blade offers safe use
- Lobate pommel and down turned guard are authentic of Viking swords
- Includes a wooden scabbard