King Richard I was known lovingly as Richard the Lionheart for his bravery, chivalry, and prowess as a leader in battle. This Lionheart Sword is a tribute to the great Crusader King that is an ideal sword for your medieval reenactments. The blade of this sword is forged from high carbon steel, making it a lightweight yet functional sword for stage combat. The antique finish of the steel enhances the authenticity of this sword, as does the turned down bow tie shaped guard. The cruciform hilt is crafted from leather wrapped hardwood, while a traditional wheel pommel caps this sword off. A protective scabbard comes included, with suspension rings for carrying attached. The Lionheart Sword is an expertly crafted sidearm for your Crusades era reenactment.
- Crafted from high carbon steel
- Modeled after the sword of King Richard the Lionheart
- Features a steel turned down guard and wheel pommel
- Leather wrapped hardwood grip is contoured for a comfortable feel
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Great for reenactment or stage combat
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.