To protect the kingdom from enemy invaders, make sure that you wear armor. Wear this wonderful Large Butted Half Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a zinc plated finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. Butted together, they form a 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, the hauberk has half-length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2474, sold separately. This Large Butted Half Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk is perfect for your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Half-length sleeves
- Wonderful for fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.