When going on Crusade, be resourceful and wear wonderful armour. Look at the Dome Riveted Full Sleeve Round Ring Chainmail Hauberk in a size large. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The round wire rings have an 8 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern with dome head riveting. Also, the hauberk has full length sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and fantasy costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2490, sold separately. Wear this 16-gauge mild steel hauberk into your next reenactment battle or faire.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern weave
- V-shape collar
- Full length sleeves
- Can be worn with medieval and fantasy costumes
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
- Weight: 50 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.