In Tolkiens lore of Middle Earth, Feanor is one of the greatest elves to live, thanks to his fiery spirit and his warriors heart. Feanor’s Two Handed Sword with Scabbard is, in part, a homage to his name as well as a weapon worthy of his hand. Named after one of Tolkiens legendary elves, this sword is designed with all the craftsmanship of the elves. The end result is this weapon emulating the beautiful elements that are found in other well-known elf blades, such as Glamdring, Orcrist, and Sting. The swords blade is dual hardened and forged entirely of 5160 high carbon steel. The blade features a short ricasso at its base that flares slightly into an edge before tapering gently along its profile. The blade also has a fuller to reduce its weight, making it more graceful to wield. The crossguard consists of two gently curved quillons which angle towards the blade and serve as effective defenses for the hands, while the grip, composed of wood and wrapped in leather, is long enough to suit this two-handed sword perfectly. The elven sword has a full-length tang which is peened to the unique pommel, so chosen because a fleur de lis perfectly represents this elfs noble background and bearing. The sword comes complete with a matching wood scabbard that is wrapped in black leather, the perfect way to keep the blade safe and secure when not in use. No sword belt is included, so you are free to carry, attach, or display the sword and scabbard however suits you best. Based on Lord of the Rings lore, Feanor’s Two Handed Sword with Scabbard is a vision as far as appearances go. It does the elven reputation for blades proud, serving as both a beautiful accent and a deadly weapon.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Inspired by Lord of the Rings lore and weapon design
- Steel blade is dual hardened
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wood scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 48.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 9 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3.8 Inches
- Blade Width (at base): 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Grip Width: 1.4-2.2 Inches
- Edge Hardness: 60 HRc
- Core Hardness: 48-50 HRc
- Weight: 3 Pounds 10 OUnces
There are no reviews yet.