Not many swords possess the power, agility, and pure beauty that this Sovereign Sword with Scabbard does. Crafted in the style of 15th century arming swords, this is a weapon that any medieval soldier would have been proud to wield. The blade of this stunning cut-and-thrust sword is made from 5160 high carbon steel that has been deferentially heat treated. The guard of the sword features thin golden quillons and floral French accents, while the writhen pommel is modeled directly after a real 15th century Katzbalger. Designed by the renowned American bladesmith Bruce Brookhart, this sword also includes a black scabbard with steel mountings. The name says it all with this Sovereign Sword with Scabbard, so make sure your battle-ready arsenal includes this striking weapon.
- Fully functional
- Steel blade is hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Designed by American bladesmith Bruce Brookhart
- Features elegant golden quillons and French accents on the guard
- Includes a black scabbard with steel mountings
- Made of heat treated high carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are made of bronze